We specialize in the installation and maintenance of commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential roofing systems. For more than 50 years, we have been recognized for our superior craftsmanship, expert knowledge of materials, and outstanding roofing installations.
JD Rivet was built on the cornerstone of customer satisfaction. We've achieved our excellent reputation by using only the highest quality materials and adhering to the highest installation standards.
Our roofing systems are always cost-effective, especially when measured over time. The real cost of a roofing system needs to be amortized over many years. Performance and durability are essential to the cost equation.
JD Rivet believes in working closely with material manufacturers to stay on the forefront of roofing improvements as they develop. We are currently invested in delivering state-of-the-art solar roofs and other energy saving systems.
JD Rivet has developed into an industry-leading roofing business because of its careful attention to detail, installations done right the first time, and a highly responsive attitude to the needs of its customers. Give us call and see what we can do for you.
Founded in 1960, JD Rivet Company is an independently-owned, full service roofing and sheet metal company. JD Rivet has been about quality roofing applications servicing new and repeat customers. This has contributed to the well deserved reputation that JD Rivet enjoys today with hundreds of satisfied customers.
JD Rivet has been involved in many high profile jobs over the years, including the United States Air Force One Project. This project required extreme security measures, firm deadlines, and quality roofing applications meeting exact FM specifications, all while having flexibility to accommodate the high security needs of the United States Government. At the conclusion of the project, JD Rivet received a letter from the contract manager, Jacobs Engineering, praising the professionalism and quality of the roofing job.
Another significant project involved three quonset- shaped hangars, a 64,000 square foot flat hangar, and various other buildings at Westover Air Force Base in Chicopee, MA. These hangars were designed and constructed to withstand significant winds. The contract value of work at Westover exceeded $7 million.
recognition and qualifications
- Gold Circle Award Winner for one of the Ten Most Outstanding Roofing Projects in America in 2009
- Achieved Firestone's highest level rating as a Master Contractor
- Perennial member of Firestone's President's Club
- Achieved Firestone's top Q rating which measures the quality of installations without the need for callback services
- Achieved Johns Manville's highest level rating as a JM Pinnacle Contractor
- Achieved Sarnafil's highest level rating as an Elite Contractor
- Carlisle SynTec ESP Rated Contractor
- Manufacturer certified by Firestone, Carlisle, Sika Sarnafil, Johns Manville, GAF, and other roofing suppliers
- Bonding capacity of $20 million
- General insurance limit of $5 million
- Umbrella insurance limit of $5 million